Please enter a search term to begin your search.

Translator Plugin Pro


Translator Plugin Pro provides automatic machine translation of your WordPress blog in 20 languages - German, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Dutch, Greek, French, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Norwegian, Hindi, Sweedish, Latvian, Slovak, Ukranian and Catalan.

Translator Plugin Pro It is heavily search engine optimized, creates nice / pretty permalinks of translated pages, provides super-fast translation with new robust intelligent caching engine, provides automatic multiple engine fail-over support across 6 translation engines for maximum availability, extensive customizability through AJAX and Javascript based user interface, widgetized, flexible API for custom display, live statistics and lots more.

Translator Plugin Pro also comes with lifetime free updates & upgrades and 6 months of free support. We stand 100% behind our product.

With Translator Plugin Pro all your blog pages are automatically translated in 20 additional languages (41 languages for Translator Plugin Gold) which makes your blog instantly accessible to a much wider worldwide audience (around 2.5 billion people according to Ethnologue data). Each of these translated pages are available on your site like your original pages, with nice permalinks (if your blog uses nice permalinks), indexed by all major search engines, including but not limited to Google, Yahoo, MSN etc. Check pages indexed by Google for our technology blog, which uses Translator Plugin Gold.

We have tried to provide you with the best automatic machine translation, within the limits of today's machine translation technology, and in some cases we have improved upon the translated output. We use six translation engines to provide automatic fail-over support i.e. even when one or more engine fails, Translator Plugin Pro still serve translated pages as usual.

The translated pages are cached for dramatic performance improvement. In version 5 we have re-written the caching engine for context-sensitive intelligent caching. In Translator Plugin Pro 5.2 we added a new hook / callback facility to enable you to view and process the translated page before it is served to the end user

Translator Plugin Pro can also be deployed as a WordPress widget, thereby eliminating any need to manually modify your template. On widgetized theme you can simply drag-and-drop the translator to display on your sidebar at your chosen location. There is an additional widget to display the statistics. The plugin also works perfectly fine on non-widgetized themes and provides the same capability through custom tags.

Translator Plugin Pro is designed to work in wide variety of hosting environment (from shared hosting servers to big dedicated hosting servers) and constraints. For example, it works with or without curl support (uses fopen), with or without safe mode enabled, with empty or specified open_basedir configuration, any kind of WordPress permalink structure etc. It works on all standard web server platforms and even on rather uncommon ones like IIS on Windows. Not only that it leverages improved technology where available.

Whatever is your environment, we will work with you to get it running. In 99.5% of the cases it simply works out of the box. For the remaining 0.5% special cases we are here to help you to get it running. See what our customers have said about Translator Plugin Pro and our support.

Inspite of large amount of functionality, it doesn’t require any expertise to setup and use. Even your grandma can use it.